My Collaborative Learning Environment
On October 21, 1880 the government signed a contract with the pacific canadian railway company lead by George Stephen. The construction of the pacific canadian railway began.
the canadian pacific railway (cpr) it was started in 1881 and finished in 1885 it went from east to west british coluimba to hailfax. it was canadas first trans continetalrailway.
1. They were talking about how new web technologies are making TV, Radio, and house phones decrease in consumer rate. in way this is good because it's good for familys with low income. it's a ceaper method.
Business Technology is a fast paced enviroment in my opinion. Everything is changing, the technology is getting more and more advanced. Everyone is trying to get the "Next Big Thing", it used to be just microsoft office, fax machines, and monitors the size of your whole desk!
the video talk alot about adviertizing and how most people starting a buisness end up being bank rupt. I learned about different ways to adviertize my buisness, so if i search it up on yhe inertnet it would show up in the top three.
one part of the video that wasnt too surprising was the amount of business that fall. i also found it intresting how you could manipluate search engine results to get more traffic to your website and your website can make more $$$.
one part of the video that wasnt to surprising was the amount of buissness that fail i also found it interesting how you could manipluate search engine results to get more traffic to your website and your website can make more money
1. They were talking about how advertising is starting to relie on video
2. They said that so many businesses are failing because they don't understand how to properly advertise there business
The movement for women to vote started around 1897 by Millicent Fawcett when She started the National Union Of Womens Suffrage. suffrage meant the right to vote which is exactly what women wanted during this time.
The Canadian Pacific Railway
Canadian pacific railway
Canadian Pacific railway was formed to physically unite canada and canadian from coast to coast and the building of the railway ss considered to be one of canadas greatest enginering.
In 1871, British Columbia was lured into the confederation with the promise of a traditional railway within 10 years.
In The Year 1880 Month October the 21 the goverment finally signed contract for the Canada Railway Company,
It is amazing how much the new technology impacts business'. I knew it was a lot much just how much. I was also found it interesting when they talked about being above and below the fold. It makes sense but I hadn't thought about it before.
I've never actually thought about how technology is taking bigger and bigger steps, so the whole video sort of suprised me and it was very intresting. They were saying that only 90% were looking at the above fold, so thats really not even scrolling down to look at any other sites.
1- Most tech out now isn't going to stay it's going down as new tech comes out making it obsolete.
2- How emails don't support videos in the email.
Before 1920, women were not allowed to vote. Only men could. Thie was because women were believed to be less intelligent when it came to making a political decision. In the years of 1840-1920 there were many women suffragists.
3. The Canadian Pacific railway role was to physically unite Canada and Canadians from coast to coast. it as Canadas first transcotinental railway. The railway was incorperated inbetween Eastern Canada and British Colombia in 1881 and completed in 1885.
Women’s suffrage is the movement, which struggle for the right of women to vote in political elections. The movement also embraces demands for opportunity to run a public office. The women’s suffrage movement was a decades-long struggle.
- The first use of railways in canada was july 21, 1836.
- The CPR started on 1881 and finished in 1885 november the 7.
- The CPR was build to unite the new nation of Canada.
3. Before 1885, transporting goods and people was very difficult. Transporting items from one side of the country to the other would take a long time. They would do so by carriage or by boats. Sir John A.
3. The Canadian Pacific Railway was a railroad that connected the East Coast to the West Coast. The railway helped with wartime efforts and to transport goods, and as the industry grew, it established airlines and hotels.
Canada’s confederation on July 1, 1867 brought four eastern provinces together to form a new country. But, this new country needed a good mean of transportation. The Canadian Pacific Railway was formed as a greatest solution for difficulties in travel.
The Canadian Pacific Railway was formed to unite Canada and Canadian’s from east to west.
3.) The womens roles in colonial economy were to provide and get all the supplys that were being used at the time of the world. They also were the backbone of the economy they ran the buisness's, they provided education, and they were also worked as nurses.